We are very pleased to welcome David Roberts, our latest new employee, who has joined our London team. He is providing support to our existing team on key contractual matters across a number of smaller contracts based in and around the South West.
David is a highly experienced construction consultant with over 40 years’ in the industry, acting for Employers, Contractors and Subcontractors in a wide range of sectors in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
David has built substantial experience in acting for Employers and Main Contractors in the regulated sector on behalf of clients, such as; National Grid, Shell, BP Chemicals, BP Exploration, British Gas, Network Rail, ConocoPhilips and Amerada Hess.
He is an accredited Mediator, an accredited Arbitrator, is on the Register of Expert Witnesses, and has acted as an Adjudicator in nine disputes.
His list of impressive professional memberships and qualifications include:
- MSc Construction Law and Arbitration
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Member Association of Cost Engineers (MACostE)
- Member of the Institute of Petroleum (MInstPet)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Member of the Architects and Surveyors Institute (MASI)
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Fellow of the Quantity Surveyors Institute (FQSi)
- Member Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
- Member of the Energy Institute (MEI)
- Expert: Register of Expert Witnesses
- Accredited Mediator (CIArb)
- Arbitrator (CIArb and LCIA)
- Chartered Builder
- Chartered Surveyor
- Chartered Construction Manager
- Adjudicator (CIArb)
David joins alongside our six other new employees, at an exciting time for ALA. Find out about our other new employees in more detail here: https://www.alambassociates.com/ala-strengthens-commercial-team/