A. Lamb Associates (Canada) Limited are looking to hear from experienced pipeline professionals for potential vacancies in Canada.
There are a significant number of major pipeline projects either underway or about to start in Canada, and we anticipate significant demand for project commercial resource in the near future.
We are always keen to hear from people who may be suitable to discuss opportunities (either on an employed or self-employed contractor basis), so if you believe you meet the below criteria and would like to discuss, please get in touch.
Candidates should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience on large diameter oil and gas welded steel pipeline projects (for senior positions)
- Experience working for Main Contractors
- Be willing to work in Canada in a site based role
We would like to hear from:
- Senior Contracts Managers
- Contracts Managers
- Senior Quantity Surveyors
- Subcontract Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Assistant Quantity Surveyors
- Senior Planning Managers
- Project Planners
- Procurement Managers / Contract Administrators
Rates are variable depending on experience and role.
Eligibility to work in Canada is preferred but not essential.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.