Coronavirus: Covid-19 Update
A Lamb Associates Ltd (ALA) are following the current Government guidelines in order to best protect our employees, clients and business operations.
To further minimise the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we are:
- Advising all employees to work from home for the foreseeable future, where possible
- Utilising video/conference call facilities, email and telephone in order to continue providing our services to current and new projects
- Speaking with our clients to anticipate their needs during this time
- Avoiding all events and gatherings
- Encouraging best practice methods for hand washing and personal hygiene
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
The ALA team is reminded that should they come into contact with anyone who is suspected to have Coronavirus, or if they display any of the symptoms themselves, then they are to self-isolate in line with government guidelines.
ALA is open for business. If you telephone our office numbers, you will be redirected to email firstname.lastname@example.org where your query will be dealt with. Responses may take longer, so if required please contact the relevant ALA team member directly.
If you have contractual queries relating to the Coronavirus event, please get in touch.
We are closely monitoring government guidance and will provide an update to the above should there be any changes in our situation.